Get Reliable Heating Repair Service in Zephyrhills, FL
Florida summers are long and hot. More and more people rely on air conditioning as the temperature rises. An air conditioner breakdown during these times is the number one concern for most people. Without proper air conditioner repair, living conditions can quickly become unbearable and hazardous. There will be a striking escalation in the risk of dehydration, heat exhaustion, and heatstroke.
If you need to find a reputable AC repair service as soon as possible. Always remember, there are many reasons why people call Franks Air Conditioning & Heating. We have assembled a team of expert and experienced technicians who can handle any AC repair.
If you’re looking for a heating solution, we have you covered. To remain competitive, we are persistently looking for new ways to improve our performance. Our clients will benefit from this as we continue to improve.
Consider What We Have to Offer:
- Diagnosis and repair of heart problems.
- Repair and replacement of thermostats.
- Replacement and repair of the entire heating system
- The installation of a heat source.
- Heating repairs and maintenance
- Tune-up up your heating system.
- Heating repair in an emergency
- Inspection of the heating system
Why Should You Call Us?
- The most professional and proficient heating repair service in Florida can be found here. We can respond to emergencies at any time of the year, whether caused by floods, hurricanes, warm summer temperatures, or frigid winters.
- For heating and air conditioning repairs in Florida, it’s essential to hire someone you can trust. This company should have an operating license from a local authority.
- It’s crucial to compare the benefits of service providers with their prices.
- Always make sure that the service provider ensures his employees. If the service provider does not insure its employees, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the employee during the HVAC system repair.
- Ultimately, a satisfied customer sticks around. Services of high quality and reasonably priced can keep customers happy, and we know that very well.
- Your AC may need to be serviced immediately if it breaks down in the sweltering summer heat on a Friday evening, and we are always here for help.
- You can also judge our professionalism based on how well we clean up after completing a repair project like heat pump repair Zephyrhills and Wesley Chapel.
- We’ve worked hard for years to establish ourselves as one of Florida’s top HVAC companies. Offering exceptional services at competitive prices is one of our specialties.
- If you’re looking for heat pump service Zephyrhills and Wesley Chapel FL, we have you covered. To remain competitive, we are persistently looking for new ways to improve our performance. Our clients will benefit from this as we continue to improve.
Want to save money on HVAC repair? Call us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I Know When My Heater Needs Service?
With years of usage, the furnace system is bound to suffer some wear and tear.
If there are any symptoms like frequent breakdowns, strange noises, poor air quality, excessive age, inefficient operation, etc., the heater needs to be inspected immediately.
How do I Know if My Heating System is Broken?
Avoid a total heating breakdown by watching for indications that the heating system requires servicing. Some of the signs may be weird smells, screeching or banging noises, rising energy bills, cold spots, etc.
Even if there is no extra cycling or the need for continuous adjustments, perhaps there is a spike in your energy bills.
Check if the power bills are constantly increasing. Compare your energy expenses for the last few years. If the costs seem to climb, you might require a heating system upgrade immediately.
How Often Should a Heating System be Serviced?
No matter what kind, HVAC appliances should be examined, cleaned, and overhauled at least once every year during a heating service in Zephyrhills. This keeps the air conditioning or heating unit running smoothly and efficiently.
In the case of a heat pump used throughout the year, one should schedule its service once every six months.
How do I Clean the Sludge Out of My Heating System?
Sludge is a proliferation of dirt and rust, will restrict the flow of water around your radiator, curtail its performance, and increase the power bills.
Removing central heating sludge could imply that a heating system lasts for numerous years. First of all, the heating system must be off and cooled for at least an hour.
Manually flushing radiators, replacing offending radiators, or servicing the unit regularly might solve the issue.
How Long Does it Take to Fix the Heating System?
A heating repair in Zephyrhills, FL, depends upon what the problem is.
If the dirty filters need to be replaced, it might take about thirty to forty minutes, but it might take more than an hour if it is a short circuit issue.
Suppose the fan bearings have worn out, a damaged blower wheel, a cracked motor mount, and others. The time required to repair any of these might be an hour or two.
What to do When the Heating Unit is Not Working?
If the heating system has stopped working, then:
- Ensure the gas is on
- Change the filter
- Clean the debris and leaves from the exhaust
- Clear the chimney exhaust flue
- Check the thermostat is set to heat
If the furnace has a dirty blower, the blower could result in appliance failure.
What do I do if My Heater is Blowing Cold Air?
How do I Reset My Heating System?
Find the breaker to the HVAC system, flipping it ‘off’. When the breaker is flipped ‘off,’ then wait for thirty seconds, then turn the breaker back on. Now, turn it ‘on’.